Vision of The College
The college of Basic Education is a natural extension of our nation’s generous and educational heritage. It seeks to develop the educational knowledge and its applications for the teacher and learner. Relying on a scientific basis, the college carries out its humanistic mission by virtue of the bright educational heritage and contemporary contributions of its teachers working in the field for the purpose of thorough development of the Iraqi community.
The Mission of the College
The college of Basic Education has a humanistic mission realized by training potent generation well-equipped with knowledge and scientific awareness and can provide the community with fertile outputs to grow up and teach the new generations. The sector boards assume to plan , organize and fellow-up right starting from the departments up to the colleges through setting and developing the currucula in accordance with the future and cognitive development and through providing the materialistic requirements and scientific staff by the use of all means beside the new educational trends for developing education. This is done by utilizing educational innovations like new continuous education , self-education and educational technology to facilitate the learning process and offering the suitable educational opportunities for every student.
1. Training the students professionally in the college to be successful teachers who take over the responsibility of teaching the generation.
2. Providing the scientific and educational process in the country with profrssional teachers in different fields of knowledge in conformity with their specialties.
3. Developing the students’ skills to be utilized in the scientific and professional field.
4. Training the students on the methods of scientific research.
5. Encouraging the staff to write , translate and publish.
6. Updating the traditional administration status into the electronic administration to be connected to the internet.
7. Applying quality program , quality Assurance and accreditation on the basis of the international 11 program.